събота, януари 03, 2009

Demonic

Screeching from the attic,
dim visions in the mirrors.
A ghostly chill, strange footsteps.
Heart in throat in terror.

Looking around the corners,
afraid of what to see.
Keeping lights on in bedroom,
protecting from the dark.

And yet the night comes over,
along with things unknown.
There's no one here to help me -
I'll face my fate alone.

Expecting lucid horrors,
I tightly shut my eyes.
But nothing's there to be seen,
and yet it came for me.

I hear my blood flow, thumping,
along with silent whispers.
Sweet words, so gentle, caring
that promise me forever.

I shake my head to tear them,
to throw away my doubts.
But as some golden honey,
they stick there, wanting more.

My fears are now receding,
and leaving me unsure,
as waves of hot desires
are flowing down and through.

I want what have been offered,
don't care there's price to pay.
Having my dreams on plate here,
along with thorny chains.

The terror's gone forever,
there's no shame, no more doubts.
I have the utmost freedom,
but I'm no longer mine.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар