четвъртък, февруари 05, 2009

Частушки - 4

So close, no matter how hard
this release comes from our hearts
forever trust the team we are
and nothing else matters.

Never opened myself this way
The product's ours, we code it our way
All the reviews I don't just say
and nothing else matters

Team I seek and I find in you
Every bug for us something new
Open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters

never cared what Indians say
never cared what bosses play
never cared for bugs they do
never cared for builds they blow
and I know

So true, no matter how hard
Couldn't fix much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
No, nothing else matters.

***

Now I'm having a "ship it"
I pray for my fix to submit
If build fails before I wake
I pray someone back out to make

***

Coding,
In our way
Testing,
You will be
Reporting,
One thousand bugs
Fixing,
Submit and Regress
Ahahahaha!

P.S. Специален поздрав за Кошутков!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар